Faculty & Staff Dining Club
Introducing Faculty/Staff Dining Club Membership, a great way to save money and enjoy a fresh, from scratch, healthy dining experience right on campus.
$75.00 Dining Club Membership includes:
- 9 all -you-care-to-eat lunch meals in Higgins Cafe
- 1 Guest Pass for a friend to join you in Higgins Cafe or as an extra meal for yourself
- Special invite only events & Jazzman's/Bistro discounts each semester
- Take Out option available on purchase of a Green2Go container priced at $5.00
Signing Up is Easy!
Simply stop into the Cashier's Office Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., located at Alumni and Student Engagement Center, 3rd Floor. Payment may be made using a check or cash. To Go Containers may be purchased separately at the Dining Services Office in the University Center.
Meals may also be purchased at the door. Please present your Clark ID to avail the faculty/staff door price discount.
Weekly menu can be found on the menus page.
- Breakfast: $5.85*
Served from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: $8.85*
Served from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner/Brunch: $9.40*
Served from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Snacks, Light meals, Sa-Su: $9.40*
- Children: $6.00*
* plus tax
- Children under 2 years of age no charge.
Students can add meal plans anytime during the semester. If you would like to sign up for or change your meal plan, please contact the Student Accounts Office at (508) 421-3801 or via email at email@example.com.